Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 3 - Back to Work

This last week has been more enjoyable.  I didn't have to lay down all day and keep my foot elevated.  The swelling in my foot has reduced and doesn't occur as often.  A few days after seeing my doctor I started walking with out crutches.  The first time I tried it hurt my heel too much.  Now I can get around and carry things with me if I need to.  Today I went back to work.  Most of the time I work at a desk.  Depending on the projects I am working on I will spend some time in a lab.  Luckily I don't have to right now.  It's nice to be back to work and feeling productive with my day again.  I take the boot off a few times throughout the day and stretch my foot enough to hurt but damage the tendons.  I feel like it's heeling like it should and now I can't wait for my foot to be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment