Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Week 8 - Home Physical Therapy

The physical therapy at home has been going well.  I did the first three days without any problems.  On the fourth day by ankle started to hurt around the incision site each time I took a step.  I let my ankle rest for the day and changed physical therapy to every other day.  I has been fine ever since.  I guess it just need some more time to adjust to being physical again.  I have started to use the elliptical each day too.  I am starting slow and only going 5-10 minutes each time.  It feels like it helps to keep my ankle from getting stiff.  I feel like I can walk better without the ankle brace.  I only wear it when I am out of the house.  My next appointment with the physical therapist will be next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment